| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pakse in August is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in August is very soggy. A staggering 523.9mm (20.6in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Pakse August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pakse, Laos
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pakse:
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 276.4 kms (171.8 miles) NNW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) NW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 286.5 kms (178 miles) NW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) NW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 193.5 kms (120.2 miles) NW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 351.9 kms (218.7 miles) WNW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 248 kms (154.1 miles) WNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) WNW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 97.7 kms (60.7 miles) W
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 395.6 kms (245.8 miles) W
- Surin, Thailand - 245 kms (152.3 miles) W
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) WSW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 283.8 kms (176.3 miles) SW
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia - 408.8 kms (254 miles) SSW